Branch.co delivers world-class financial services to the mobile generation. The huge spread of smartphones presents an incredible opportunity for people around the world to access banking options and achieve financial flexibility. Branch.co is revolutionising banking in Kenya and will soon expand to other countries in East Africa and in other regions across the globe.
You will be a part of a talented, passionate team that is determined to make a positive impact on the lives of this generation. The founding team has an unmatched depth in experience in mobile app development and financial technology. They have generated over $500 million in revenue and launched innovative products with worldwide recognition that serve millions of users.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- - Organising our books and reconciling daily lending transactions
- - Coordinating payroll, taxes and other financial reporting
- - Selecting and configuring accounting software
- - Integrating the Kenya accounting system with Quickbooks in San Francisco
Required Qualifications & Skills
- - 5 years experience in corporate accounting, experience in microfinance preferred
- - Highly collaborative & proactive, experience working in a start-up a big plus
- - Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- - CPA Certification
This position is based out of their Nairobi office, which is by the Junction Stage on Ngong road. It will start with a 3-month contract with the possibility of a long-term extension based on performance.
If you qualified/interested in joining Branch.co, please send your CV to [email protected]