OFFICE SPACE IN KILIMANI
Looking for a flexible office space for rent in Kilimani? We have an exceptional space with three floors of workspace – including coworking, private offices, boardrooms and dedicated event space. Plug-in to the city’s business community and be at the heart of the innovation scene in Nairobi.
Why Nairobi Garage // Kilimani?
It’s a difficult choice to make between our locations – here is why the office space in Kilimani stands out:
- The scale of the location – there are just so many companies you can connect with in this space
- Larger events – if you’re into conferences and large community events, Kilimani is a great base
- The area around – its a little more residential, so if you like to walk to work, this one will suit you
- A lot of balcony space – if you like being outdoors, this location has you covered
- The members – plenty of creative-focused businesses, innovation and social impact funds, ed-tech and renewable energy companies
Can’t decide which location works best for your team? Members of our private offices and fixed coworking desks get unlimited access to all spaces – so you can work from where is convenient.
JOIN OUR OFFICE SPACE IN KILIMANI
Let us know which package is of interest to you and our team will be sure to get back to you with more details and next steps.
Professional & Social Events
From workshops, thought-leader panels to our monthly After Office Hours, our events help you nurture a strong team culture.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices clean and conducive.
High Speed Internet
Hook yourself up to our secure Wi-Fi, including IT support. 150Mb/s speeds + backup line
Our team is here for you throughout the work week. From the front desk to the space managers – we’re focused on your comfort and productivity.
Lounge & Balconies
Balconies on each floor have panoramic views of Nairobi. Our lounges are living-room-style, designed to encourage creativity and interaction.
We have designated and soundproofed booths to provide private spaces for quiet work, phone calls and video chats.
2000 sq. ft of cutting edge events space fitted with a high quality large screen, built-in sound and a restaurant area at the back.
Fresh Roasted Coffee
Help yourself to free coffee and tea throughout the day, from our member kitchens. Hot and cold water is also provided.
Book from 7 boardrooms – each with a screen, video conferencing equipment and whiteboard.
Features of our office space in Kilimani
- 400 desks // 32,000 sq.ft – across three floors
- 27 private offices
- In-house café
- Office Kitchenettes on each floor
- 4 Skyping booths on each floor
- Plenty of parking
AVAILABLE OPTIONS IN KILIMANI
Monthly hot-desk space –
Access the shared workspace area. Bring your laptop, pick a spot, start working.
KSH: 20,000 per month [+VAT]
Fully serviced and furnished, private and secure office space.
Suitable for teams of all sizes and customisable to your needs.
Our versatile event space is equipped for use for all kind of set ups.
Great for conferences, cocktails, hackathons and so much more.