Job Opportunity // QA Automation Engineer with Tala
Tala is looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer who happens to have a passion in testing and quality assurance.
The qualified candidate will help plan, estimate, coordinate, and automate testing activities for the company’s financial platform that is serving millions of users across the world. They will also be tasked on working with product managers, developers, and customer service agents to ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Perform thorough regression/smoke tests before code deployments
- Design, develop, and execute automated test harnesses around Android application and Backend APIs
- Write scripts and perform load tests against Backend servers
- Contribute to continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Work with customer service, product, and development teams to identify and track bugs
- Review requirements specifications and provide timely and meaningful feedback
Tala strongly believes that inclusion fosters innovation and are also proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. The hiring process will therefore focus on talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You think you have what it takes and have the zeal to join a fast growing company like Tala? Get more details about the job and how to apply here!
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. Millions of people have borrowed through Tala’s smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Tala is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital. Tala is headquartered in Santa Monica with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Dar Es Salaam, Mexico City, and Bangalore.
Want to join our growing business network? Book a tour today at any of our branches and check out our amazing packages!