• Work on 1 or 2 ventures, side by side with the co-founding entrepreneur of the venture
• Be the one challenging the entrepreneurial team to work as lean as possible. Build -Measure – Learn!
• Be a product manager who is responsible for defining the “market – value proposition – product” triangle
• Quickly prototype and test different business models or assumptions with the target group
• Perform in-depth primary and secondary research and root cause analysis into issues in food value chains
• Set up and structure new companies, including team, operational and accounting back-end, financial compliance, and so on.
• Analyze and improve the operations of an existing startup, together with the entrepreneur
• Plan and budget for your project(s)
• Analyse and control of revenues, costs and margin.
• Raise funds (both grants and equity); identify funders, financial modelling, prepare pitch deck, investor pitches and due diligence processes.
• Build key partnerships, with both large and small organizations
• Get the work of Enviu EA out there, on events, by building a network and sharing our work on the website
• Collaborate with the Dutch team. The job will include traveling to the Netherlands (once / twice a year).
You’d be perfect for the role if you have:
• A proven track record of at least 8 years working experience, out of which at least three years as entrepreneur, co-founder of a start-up or part of the management team of a company, preferably as social entrepreneur;
• Extensive experience in the fields of lean operation, agri-tech, and food logistics;
• Experience with working with smallholder farmers;
• A relevant network;
• The right attitude to work with people with all kind of backgrounds, from small farmers to investors or CEOs of multinationals;
• Led teams of 10+ people;
• Passion for social entrepreneurship;
• Empathy and are inquisitive;
• A hands-on, can-do approach;
• A Bachelor’s degree at a reputed institute;
• Experience in building partnerships and fundraising with commercial partners (investors, corporate, NGO, Government);
• Excellent leadership and communication skills;
• Substantial experience with Lean Startup and Human Centric Design methodologies;
Do you think you have what it takes? Get more details about the job here . All the best!
Want to join our growing business network? Book a tour today at any of our branches and check out our amazing packages!