Our member LC Waikiki is looking to hire an Area Commercial Manager who will lead the store commercial team in order to ensure differentiated customer demands, preferences and expectations specific to the region are identified based on different ‘persona’ types and communicated in a timely manner via proper processes with the HQ international store merchandising and product teams.
As a Commercial Manager, you will also be required to monitor and control the sales, stock allocation and merchandise replenishment processes to ensure all commercial criteria and projects agreed with the HQ Commercial and product teams are implemented in a timely manner up to the required standards in order to ensure maximum sales potential achieved within the specific region/country.
- Sharing comments and ideas with HQ Product Teams to improve the collection development and product selection processes,
- Liaising with the HQ Commercial & Product teams and establishing coordination between store commercial teams within his/her region,
- Coordinating all the qualitative and quantitative researches within the region to find out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations and product demand of customers in terms of basic, commercial and trendy classification,
- Understanding the insight of different ‘personas’, plan and allocation processes in a timely manner,
- Determining and controlling the ideal product mix of all stores within the region, cooperating with HQ Merchandising team,
- Following up the current trends for each ‘persona’ within the region and liaising with HQ Product teams,
- Evaluating and giving points (RANKS) to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store’s customer needs, expectations/preferences,
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and ensuring the implementation of visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales within the region,
- Leading by example in excellent customer service,
- Acting as mentor and train the Store Commercials,
- Paying periodic and frequent store visits in the field for all Commercials within the region/country.
Education and Language Skills
- BS / BA Degree is a plus
- Advanced English (written and verbal)
- Having a minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the fashion retail
- Passionate for Fashion & Trends
- Strong track record of commerciality
- Having strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Proactive and possessing strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An exceptional communicator with highly effective interpersonal skills
- Having an ability to work in a matrix organization and interested in understanding multicultural environment
- Agile and Able to adapt change at ease
- A strategic thinker and influence your team as a role model,
- Able to use sales and stock analysis to ensure the stores within the region are strategically merchandised
- Able to take strategic decisions regarding product maximizing sales at every opportunity
- Able to motivate his/her teams to achieve the company objectives
More details about the role can be found here
About LC Waikiki
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 920 stores in 45 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
Want to join our growing business network? Book a tour today at any of our branches and check out our amazing packages!