On this 2017 edition of the tour, they will visit over 25 cities across Sub-Saharan Africa to host bootcamps and pitch competitions, adding countries such as Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia to its tour. The winner from each country is invited to the final at the Seedstars Global Summit in Switzerland to compete for up to $500,000 in equity investment and additional multiple prizes and perks.
Seedstars is looking for the most promising startups of Africa! One winner per country will be selected to go to Switzerland in April 2018 and compete for up to 500’000 USD in equity investment. The South Africa competition is going to be held on (May 26th in Johannesburg and June 8th in Cape Town). You can apply on their website using the invitation code: SSW_Ratko_2017
The most promising startups will advance to the grand finale in Johannesburg on June 29th for a chance to represent South Africa in the global competition in Switzerland!
Criteria to apply:
– Have a maximum of USD 500,000 funding
– Have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)Why you should apply ?
– Local and international network
– Individual Mentoring with Business Expert & pitch workshop
– 3 months growth program online with top international mentors
– For local winner: 1 week all inclusive in one of the countries in Africa for a Regional Summit in December & in