Seven unwritten coworking rules that need to be adhered toMarch 18, 2019
New global startup-program will accelerate the development of future-friendly citiesMarch 19, 2019
Job Opportunity // UI/UX Designer with Jenga Agency
Our member Jenga Agency is looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn the company’s software into easy-to-use products for their clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
Get more details here
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- Ideally a BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
If this looks like you, please send us your resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Want to join our growing business network? Book a tour today at any of our branches and check out our amazing packages!