Swvl in Kenya is seeking individuals passionate about sales to join Swvl’s B2B sales team to help reach more corporates in Kenya and change the way people move in Nairobi and Mombasa.
If you have experience in B2B sales, have a passion for sales, are a good communicator, a strategic thinker, results-oriented, organised and drawn to data, we’d love to speak with you and explore opportunities on our B2B sales team.
Swvl is the premium alternative to public transportation in Kenya. Through our app, you can book fixed-rate affordable rides on our existing routes. The company offers affordable, quality, convenient and reliable everyday bus rides.
Reporting to: The role will report to the Corporate Sale
In more detail, the areas of responsibility include but are not limited to: Supporting the sales lead in the implementation of the sales strategy and action plan so as to grow short term and long-term sales in the Corporate Category.
• Working closely with the Corporate team leadership to hire and train a team of corporate sales representatives and agents.
• Developing KPI’s for the sales team, providing coaching and guidance to the team and evaluating their performance on an ongoing basis.
• Achieving own individual sales targets and making the targets happen for the sales representatives and agents.
• Preparing regular and timely sales reports for the corporate and company management teams.
• Working with the Performance and Supply teams to prepare client quotations in the most efficient manner and within the shortest possible timeliness.
• Working closely with different verticals and teams to design and continuously enhance operational efficiency.
• At least an undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information
• Management or Statistics;
• 1-3 years of proven work experience as a data analyst;
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages Business Objects etc, databases
• Must have a knowledge of data analysis in R tidyverse packages or python pandas;
• Experience with handling geospatial data is a plus;
• Knowledge of optimization techniques such as linear programming Solver in a plus;
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques;
The following personal qualities are preferred:
• Great stakeholder relationship management locally and globally;
• Effective planning, organising, delegating, and time management skills;
• Empathy and passion for customer experience excellence;
• Self- driven individual with the ability to multitask and handle varied moving parts in a complex and demanding environment;
• The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people both internally and externally;
• Strong attention to detail and extremely organised; and
• A commitment to teamwork and working in a professional manner.
The role will be based in Nairobi, Kenya, with potential travel within other towns in Kenya and/or East Africa
Sounds interesting? Apply the job here