Job Opportunity // Sales Coordinator with Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Coordinator for our client; a leading piping solutions provider in the East African region. This position will be based in Nairobi.
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the sales team and customers during the sales process and help customers resolve sales-related issues in a timely manner, generally providing real-time support and will be reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Making sure all sales orders are received, posted and given to the relevant personnel for further processing.
- Tracking sales route for sales reps on a daily basis and advising sales department on this for payment collection or getting orders from their current routes.
- Maintaining an updated report on pending orders.
- Tracking the performance of the sales team and address gaps in a timely manner.
- Ensure sales goals/targets are consistently met on a daily and weekly basis and advising sales department on when they are falling short.
- More responsibilities can be found here.
- Minimum of 2years experience
- Should have worked in the same capacity preferably in a manufacturing company
- Minimum of Diploma in Sales and Marketing/Business administration or any related course
- Ability to understand the changing customer/market requirements and understand how to manage the sales team for improved revenue generation.
- More requirements can be formed here
Sounds interesting enough to you? Click here for more details here
Want to join our growing business network? Book a tour today at any of our branches and check out our amazing packages!