11 slides that you would like to include in your next pitch deckNovember 12, 2019
EIB announces $1.1 billion lending programme for African women entrepreneursNovember 15, 2019
Job Opportunity // Expansion Supervisor with LC Waikiki
Our Alumnae LC Waikiki is looking for an expansion Supervisor who will help the company identify and evaluate new store locations at high-density customer flow destinations in the cities and newly developing shopping centers.
About LC Waikiki
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş. Today LC Waikiki trades in around 917 stores in 44 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad. LC Waikiki aims to be one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
Roles and responsibilities
- Performs feasibility studies (ROCI) liaising with Operation Director and Expansion Director to ensure max profitability per square meter of the company leased stores before the Heads of Terms or Contract is signed.
- Liaises with landlords, retail real estate agencies, malls, and project developers and their legal representatives and represents LC WAIKIKI brand for retail expansion projects in Kenya
- Conducts rent negotiations, break options, turnover rent payable, site location and other property service and marketing costs which affect the stores’ bottom line profitability in line with current market rates.
- Follows up whole contract negotiation and signature processes liaising with HQ Legal Department.
- Performs competitor analysis in terms of new retail site locations and their terms and conditions and prepares reports to submits to related parties to enable benchmarking of terms and conditions within Kenya.
- Ensures that all the feasibility studies, market researches, and contact information are recorded and registered at the corporate database to establish institutional memory.
- Executes the translation of lease contracts Arabic/English with the translation offices.
- Obtains legal advice for all lease contracts before it is signed by the official signatory.
- Communicates and coordinates with the International Finance Department of terms of leases and any advance payments (security payments, insurance, etc.)
- Determines the points that may increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations in his field of effect and duty, develops and concludes improvement projects.
If this is you, get more details about the job here. All the best.