GroundMAQER Summit is happening on June 10th, 2021. Join hundreds of innovation leaders gathering to explore marketplaces in all their facets, from financial solutions to customer-centricity, and last-mile delivery; focusing on emerging markets in Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
Digital technologies unlock new pathways for rapid economic growth, innovation, job creation, and access to services which would have been unimaginable only a decade ago.
According to an e-Conomy 2020 report, digital opportunities across Africa are deep and broad, despite setbacks experienced during the COVID-19 global pandemic. The e-commerce boom experienced in 2020 continues to hold in emerging markets, and marketplaces are one of the main drivers. Entrepreneurs are urged to be more creative and innovative in finding ways to tap into the digital revolution that the world is taking part in. There are many ways in which startups, investors, and corporations can proactively leverage this opportunity so as to scale up their businesses.
On June 10th, hundreds of innovation leaders will gather to explore marketplaces in all their facets, from financial solutions to customer centricity and last-mile delivery. The goal is to kick-off from the ground up, build connections virtually that will enable you to place your ideas or business on a global roadmap, and to understand ways in which you can actively take part in the digital marketplaces so as to grow your brand. All discussions focus on emerging markets, from Latin America to Africa and Asia.
The GroundMAQER Summit brings together experts from startups & corporations, as well as leading influencers & investors, to connect, and exchange. It discusses global innovation trends in the construction industry, with the goal to “break the ground”, make progress, develop new ideas and learn from each other.
Creative Block // 8 Ways to Keep Making Magic
Why Attend the GroundMAQER Summit?
This partnership enables you to gain a reference client in the trillion-dollar construction industry. Here are some of the reasons why you should attend this event:
- Listen to key influencers as they share their best practices and learnings on marketplace transformations in emerging markets.
- It’s your chance to gain a reference client – in this LaFargeHolcim partnership (the global leader in the construction materials industry) get to be a part of their paying reference client, even if your solution is a prototype. Becoming a partner means that you generate revenue from LaFargeHolcim through a purchase order of your solution.
- Take an active role in open discussions about customer-centricity, fintech, and last-mile delivery with leading experts.
- Partnerships of equals – there is no hidden agenda, the goal is to ensure that every party involved benefits mutually. They believe that startups are essential partners that deserve special dedication to accomplish the integration of their solutions.
- Become a Global Player – LaFargeHolcim employs around 80,000 people and has a strong asset base in more than 80 countries. This partnership is a milestone to establish yourself in the huge construction industry, which is a golden opportunity for any startup involved.
- Fast & Flexible – The LH Startup MAQER is the fast-track to business with LaFargeHolcim and any of its global subsidiaries. You remain flexible, as they do not demand exclusivity, or rights to invest or over any Intellectual Property.
- Get in touch with country management from the construction industry and learn which challenges they tackle through open innovation.
Something for everyone:
- Startups – will gain access to new business opportunities of over $100 million and meet industry and ecosystem leaders.
- Thought Leaders – will discuss new trends for digital marketplaces and capture new learnings to accelerate marketplace success in 2021.
- Innovation Managers – will meet key stakeholders of the tech and startup scene and gather to connect and exchange.
Would you like to know more about ways in which you can tap into the Digital Marketplaces in Emerging Markets so as to place your business on the global map? Take part in the GroundMAQER Summit happening on June 10th, 2021.