- 300 desks // 20,000 sqft – across 1 floor
- 14 enclosed offices
- 4 boardrooms – each with a screen, video conferencing, & whiteboard
- 100Mbps internet line + back up line
- Office kitchenette
- In-house cafe
- 500 sq ft event space
- Chill-out lounge area
- 3 skyping booths
- New state-of-the-art office building at a prime location
- 24h generator and water supply
- High-end security – CCTV systems throughout the building
- Easy access – Located along Waiyaki Way, right next to Chiromo-Westlands stage
- Great area – Central Business District is 3kms away.
- 5 minutes walk from shopping malls and supermarkets
- High-end security – CCTV throughout the building and space
- three levels of basement parking
- Easy walk to plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars
- Very close to a lot of public transport routes, via Waiyaki Way
Why Nairobi Garage Westlands?
It’s a difficult choice to make between both of our locations – here is why the Westlands office stands out:
- The Location – Westlands is the business district of Nairobi, there’s no question this is where it happens
- Networking Events – if you enjoy intimate cocktail events and workshops, Westlands is where you’ll find a lot of these
- Easy Access – to a variety of leisure amenities including pubs and restaurants
- Quiet Environment – to help you focus and be more productive
- The Members – tend to be more in the fin-tech space and are focused on providing B2B services
Join the Westlands Space
Let us know which package is of interest to you and we’ll be sure to get back to you with more details and next steps.
Meet the Westlands team!
Bridgit, Angela and Joan.
As well as the design of our office space, our services and team have also been put together to ensure your business can flourish with minimum hassle and maximum enjoyment of your every day.
We provide essential office services such as printing, courier delivery and professional services. Our team is on hand to support you and help you get the most out of the space – it’s all part of the package.
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0708-5569-55. Alternatively, book a time to get a personal tour of the space –