- 500 desks // 32,639 sq.ft – across three floors
- 27 enclosed offices
- 9 boardrooms each with a screen, video conferencing, & whiteboard
- 150 Mbps wifi + back up line
- Lounge area
- In-house café
- Office Kitchenette
- 4 Skyping booths on each floor
- 4,000 sq. ft of cutting–edge event space
The Ngong Road building
- New state-of-the-art office building at a prime location
- Balconies on each floor with great panoramic views of Nairobi’s skyline
- 24h generator and water supply
- High-end security – CCTV systems throughout the building
- Easy access – Located just off Ngong Road
- Great area – Central Business District is 3kms away.
- 5 minutes walk from supermarkets and shopping mall
- Ample parking
- Easy walk to plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars
- Very close to a lot of public transport routes, via Ngong Road
Why Nairobi Garage Ngong Road?
It’s a difficult choice to make between both of our locations – here is why Ngong Road stands out:
- The scale of the location – there are just so many companies you can connect with
- Larger events – if you’re into conferences and large community events, Ngong Road is a great base
- The area around – its a little more residential, so if you like to walk to work, this one will suit
- A lot of balcony space – if you like being outdoors, this location has you covered
- The members – tends to be more creative and content focused type businesses
Meet the Ngong Road team!
Caroline, Flo and Stellah.
As well as the design of our space, our services and team have also been put together to ensure your business can flourish with minimum hassle and maximum enjoyment of your every day.
We provide essential office services such as printing, courier services and professional services. Our team is on hand to support you and help you get the most out of the space – it’s all part of the service.
Get in touch via email@example.com, or call 0755-5569-55. Alternatively, book a time to get a personal tour of the space –